Project Night Night wants your volunteer effort to be as successful as possible.
With that in mind, we have developed a program that allows you to benefit
homeless children in your local area.
1. Determine the number of Night Night Packages to complete.
2. Order tote bags from Project Night Night at $3.50 each (this covers the cost
of the tote and shipping to you)
3. Fill each tote bag with a new blanket, a new/like-new stuffed animal, and
new/like-new children's book.
4. Select a shelter from our list. We can help!
5. Deliver your assembled Night Night Packages to the shelter.
6. Ensure that the homeless children in your community feel special!
For more information, please visit our Help page and view our "how to" video.
Volunteer in your own community
Every year we donate over 25,000 Night Night Packages, free of charge, to
homeless children across the country who need our childhood and
educational essentials to feel secure, ready to learn, and important.
Each Night Night Package contains a new security blanket, an
age-appropriate children's book, and a stuffed animal -- all nestled inside of a
canvas tote bag.
Project Night Night establishes a foundation for lasting change through our
Adopt a Night Night Package program. This meaningful, hands-on volunteer
opportunity allows volunteers of all ages to create and distribute Night Night
Packages in their own communities. Get involved today!
What is a Night Night Package and how can I help?