We accept donations of NEW children’s books, NEW blankets and NEW stuffed animals.
Product Donations (All information is current. There is no need to call to double-check.)
Project Night Night spends thousands of dollars and many hours each year disposing of donations that do not meet our guidelines. Please only donate great quality items which the homeless children we help will be proud to own.
Product Drop-Off or Mailing Locations
Please scroll to the bottom of the page to view our product donation guidelines.
ALL HOLIDAY PRODUCT DRIVES must be received by 12/15. Monetary Donations will process through 12/31/17.
Currently, we accept NEW ITEMS ONLY due to storage constraints.
Project Night Night
22655 Heatherbrae Way
Novi, MI 48375
Fleece fabric also accepted at this location.
Project Night Night
9276 Wallingford Drive
Twinsburg, OH 44087
The Gallmann Group /ReMax Realty
34050 Solon Road
Solon, OH 44139
Hotel del Sol
3100 Webster Street (at Greenwich)
San Francisco, CA 94123
Hours: Everyday from 8AM-7PM
Instructions: Park in white loading zone and deliver to front desk. Please do NOT contact hotel to confirm this information. All information is current.
- Blankets should be NEW or newly handmade. We appreciate quilted, fleece, knit, crocheted, and store-bought blankets. The ideal size is 50″ x 60″ or smaller. AS OF 2016, WE DO NOT TAKE NO-SEW BLANKETS.
- Books appropriate for ages 0 to pre-teen.
- Stuffed Animals smaller than 20 inches. Stuffed animals must be NEW at this time.
(Stuffed animals used in our Adopt a Night Night Package program may be “Never Used.”)
- We are unable to pick-up donations. Doing so takes time away from our time in the office and at the shelters. Please use the mail or drop-off locations above.
- “Never Used” means top quality and “nice enough to give as a gift.”
- No Beanie Babies.
- No books or stuffed animals with battery compartments or that makes noises.
- No religious, commemorative or holiday stuffed animals or books.
- No stuffed animals over 5 years old (no “collections”) for dust/sanitary reasons.
- We do NOT accept items that have been recalled, banned, or do not meet safety standards. Please visit the Consumer Product Safety Commission for more details.
- If you would like a tax receipt, please include your name, address, value of your donation, and a self-addressed return envelope.
- Individuals may deduct the fair market value of donated in-kind items.
Fair market value the IRS is the amount that the item would sell for in its present condition in a thrift or consignment shop.
- Also according to the IRS, you must file Form 8283 if the amount of your deduction for all non-cash donations is $5,000 or more.
- Please see IRS Publication 561 for ALL questions regarding valuing your items.
- Project Night Night cannot determine the value of your items. The valuation is the responsibility of the donor.