Volunteer in your own community
***Due to COVID-19, Project Night Night has continued to suspend our hands-on Adopt a Night Night Package Program with volunteers.
We would most grateful for monetary donations or product donations shipped to us directly from our wish-list.
Project Night Night wants your volunteer effort to be as successful as possible. With that in mind, we have developed a program that allows you to benefit homeless children in your local area.
- Determine the number of Night Night Packages to complete.
- Order tote bags from Project Night Night at $3.50 each (this covers the cost of the tote and shipping to you)
- Fill each tote bag with a new blanket, book and stuffed animal.
- Deliver your assembled Night Night Packages to a shelter on our list or that you find. We can help! In the Bay Area, we will likely request that you deliver to our drop-off locations.
- Ensure that the homeless children in your community feel special!
*Due to privacy concerns, most volunteer deliveries will be made to shelter administrative offices and not to the homeless children directly.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Order Tote Bags
- Register Your Participants
- Deliver To A Shelter Office
- Additional Resources
Ready to order totes?
What is a Night Night Package and how can I help?
Every year we donate over 30,000 Night Night Packages, free of charge, to homeless children across the country who need our childhood and educational essentials to feel secure, ready to learn, and important.
Each Night Night Package contains a new security blanket, an age-appropriate children’s book, and a stuffed animal — all nestled inside of a canvas tote bag.
Project Night Night establishes a foundation for lasting change through our Adopt a Night Night Package program. This meaningful, hands-on volunteer opportunity allows volunteers of all ages to create Night Night Packages that will benefit their own communities. Get involved today!
For more information, please visit our Help page and view our “how to” video.