Farewell to our Adopt a Night Night Package Program …
After careful consideration, as of December 31, 2020, we have decided to discontinue our Adopt a Night Night Package program. This program relied upon volunteers ordering tote bags, assembling Night Night Packages in their own homes, and delivering to shelters.
As you might expect, during COVID, we at Project Night Night had to adjust quickly to continue providing our Night Night Packages to homeless children while maintaining strict cleanliness protocols for product and minimizing touch points between shelter staff and volunteers. We are now taking those best practices with us in 2021!
We will be handling the assembly and distribution of bags directly from our offices. We have found over the last 18+ months that this is the most efficient distribution method and has the highest satisfaction rate with shelters.
Does this mean that we don’t need volunteers? Absolutely not! We still distribute tens of thousands of Night Night packages a year, and we need your help to ensure we have brand-new quality product to place into the arms of the children whom we serve.
Please read below for current ways to help!
Say Hello to…
- Streamlined product donations you can order directly from our wishlist
- The ability to create your own wishlists and get your school, team, or community involved! Choose your favorite retailer, create a wishlist or shop locally and have it shipped to our offices!
- Underwrite the cost of a Night Night Package.
- Create a Facebook Fundraiser.
- Visit our other Kids Fundraising idea page.
- Get you company involved.