Our main volunteer program, Adopt a Night Night Package has closed for 2019 (shelters celebrate very early!). Never fear however! We will serve 35,000 more children in 2020 and would love to receive your help.
Project Night Night’s December focus is our Holiday Bundle Program Kit 2019. Please take a look to look to see if it is a match for your volunteer intentions. Otherwise, we look forward to working with you next year!
Volunteer in your own community
Project Night Night wants your volunteer effort to be as successful as possible. With that in mind, we have developed a program that allows you to benefit homeless children in your local area.
- Determine the number of Night Night Packages to complete.
- Order tote bags from Project Night Night at $3.50 each (this covers the cost of the tote and shipping to you)
- Fill each tote bag with a new blanket, new book and new stuffed animal. Please all tags and original packaging in place.
- Deliver your assembled Night Night Packages to a shelter on our list or that you find. We can help! Due to the volume of Night Night Packages prepared in the Bay Area, you will be asked to deliver to our collection box and not directly to shelter per shelter request. Holiday 2019 Bay Area Drop Location
- Ensure that the homeless children in your community feel special!
*Due to privacy concerns, most volunteer deliveries will be made to shelter administrative offices and not to the homeless children directly.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Order Tote Bags
- Register Your Participants
- Deliver To A Shelter Office
- Additional Resources
What is a Night Night Package and how can I help?
Every year we donate over 25,000 Night Night Packages, free of charge, to homeless children across the country who need our childhood and educational essentials to feel secure, ready to learn, and important.
Each Night Night Package contains a new security blanket, an age-appropriate children’s book, and a stuffed animal — all nestled inside of a canvas tote bag.
Project Night Night establishes a foundation for lasting change through our Adopt a Night Night Package program. This meaningful, hands-on volunteer opportunity allows volunteers of all ages to create Night Night Packages that will benefit their own communities. Get involved today!
For more information, please visit our Help page and view our “how to” video.